Saturday, November 24, 2007

Weekend Plans

How is everyone doing so far this weekend?

It feels like it should be a Sunday because of the long weekend. All day yesterday I had to keep reminding myself it was only Friday. I went over to my mom's house last night to watch a movie and eat chocolate lol. We watched Georgia Rule with Lindsay Lohan and Jane Fonda. So not what I thought it was going ot be like, but it was pretty good.

We ate popcorn and ice cream and then during Ghost Whisperer we had hot chocolate.. are you ready to throw up yet?

Today Dh and I are just chillin', we got Burger King for lunch and I went to the store and picked up some more stuff for Sunday brunch tomorrow. Dan wants to make Mimosa's. He loves to make big Sunday breakfasts, this morning he made me breakfast in bed and let me sleep in til 9. He said he was surprised I slept as long as I did b/c the kids were NOT quiet.. I didn't let him know that they in fact DID wake me up lol.

Now, Im just sitting here wondering what I'm going to do next, not really sure.. I may just take a nap lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment