Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holy Breakfast Batman!

Oh. My. Gosh.

I can't even begin to tell you about my morning lol! Dh is rarely home on the weekends, so when he is he likes to make a big breakfast. The man goes ALL out, it's insane. Really, I feel sick just talking about it.

My mom came over too so he went overboard, more so than usual. We had 3 egg omlettes with ham, cheese, onion, and red bell peppers. Hashbrowns, sausage, waffles; blueberry and buttermilk, and cinnamon rolls with orange flavored icing. Oh and Mimosa's. I had 2 very large ones... so that would really be like 4 regular sized ones LOL!

My mom was going to take my bigger boys to her house to go do chores but ended up taking them all and I took a very long nap. It was kinda nice. I didn't even eat any dinner I was so full, the thought of food is really gross right now lol.

After my mom brought the boys back, I left and went over to her house to watch Knocked Up. Really cute movie, I liked the ending but gosh men can be obnoxious! LOL!

Anyway, that was my day hope yours was just as great!




No comments:

Post a Comment