Monday, November 26, 2007

Lookie What I Got!

I am SO excited! I rarely ever buy anything for myself, let alone something pricey but I did it!

I bought myself the new Bamboo Fun graphics tablet by Wacom. Amazon is having a great deal on them right now too but because I didn't have funds in my bank account right then I couldn't get it on sale :( Oh well, that's ok.. I paid regular price on ebay and it's on it's way! The amazon sale price is $85, you can see it and go to it on my wish list over in the sidebar there. ------>

I got the silver one to match my laptop, it's too bad they didn't have purple because I would have been all over that! It's coming with Photoshop Elements 5 but I don't really need it since I use full version Photoshop but I'm thinking I might send it to my niece or my sister in law.

So don't be suprised if and when you see new doodled products from me LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment