Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Fan Blinkie For Ya!

A sweet scrapper friend of mine made me a fan blinkie because she saw I didn't have one, Thanks Yvonne! You can find that blinkie over in the sidebar.

Today, I decided to make myself a new blog header and storefront banner, while I was at it I decided to make an additional fan blinkie and one for my CT as well. And they all match, so cute!

So if you're a fan of the butterfly, feel free to snag a blinkie-whichever one you want. Make sure you save to your own computer and upload to your own hosting site. You know the drill, right click>>save as.

This new one will also go into the sidebar :) Enjoy!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. I love these new blinkies!!! They are totally rawkin and so is the new header!!

    ReplyDelete